You need to buy things!
The Patton B-3 Sheepskin Bomber Jacket
COCKPIT USA - Formerly AVIREX
George S. Patton was one of World War II’s most famous American generals.
His trademarks were his two 1876 single action Army pearl handled Colt 45 pistols worn on each hip and his custom design B-3 sheepskin jacket.
We have carefully reproduced his jacket.
Today, the B-3 has become the ultimate jacket for warmth and winter weather protection.
Our replica of his B-3 jacket is individually hand cut, stitched, and finished by American Craftsmen, using American pelts chosen for thickness, texture and warmth.
Features epaulets for shoulder rank, leather arm reinforcements and side entry hand warmer pockets.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
* Plush, American sheepskin pelts
* Goatskin leather reinforced outside sleeves for high abrasion resistance
* Goatskin leather welted seams
* Two leather neck straps for cinching the collar
* Square antique brass buckles with Cockpit logo
* Two side entry canvas handwarmer pockets
* Adjustable waist tabs for a customized fit
* Proudly made in the U.S.A
We will pack your flight jacket carefully and send it to you by Colissimo. We will give you a tracking number.
You may remove you order at our warehouse reception in Paris 15ème 5 days a week.If you need further information, feel free to contact us
Send this page to your friend
Leave your feedback on this product
If you do not have an account, create one now.